Robert has been on the Altrec.com Customer Service team since November, 2009. Originally from Superior, WI, Robert goes by every variation of the name Robert, even "Bert".
- Snowboarding, climbing, backpacking, hiking, biking, canoeing, caving & canyoneering
- Grew up in a canoe near the Boundary Waters Canoe Area and on Lake Superior. Trips led: backpacking, mountaineering, hiking, caving, winter ski tour, climbing, canoeing, navigation/map and compass. WFR, Avy 1 & 2, LNT trainer
Favorite Backcountry Food
- I learned the hard way that mountain goats really like human urine! On the Ingalls/Stuart backpacking trip in Washington, potty breaks consisted of one person doing their business while the other threw rocks and yelled to keep the goats away
- The Boundary Waters Canoe Area, southern Utah canyons, and any snow covered mountain
- Splitboards changed my life and a plethora of helmets have kept my life going