Mountain Hardwear Intention 75 Backpacking Backpack:
Voted Best Big-Load Comfort- Backpacker Magazine's Gear of the Year Awards 2009
The comfort-oriented Intention is designed for large loads and long days on the trail. The secret to the packs suspension is our custom-shapeable Fit-Lock hipbelt, which wraps around the framesheet to draw the load tight, providing excellent balance and load transfer. Both the hipbelt and shoulder straps have soft edges and smooth surfaces to remain comfortable all day. The bag design is strong on versatility, with a front compression pocket that converts to a daypack, a removable top lid, side zip access to the main compartment, and water bottle pockets you can actually reach while wearing the pack.
- Body Fabric: 210D HexNut Ripstop Nylon
- 7075 alloy stay behind hipbelt provides excellent load transfer
- Fold top design allows pack to be used without top lid and front pocket reducing weight by 15 oz.
- Externally accessible hydration sleeve
- Removable pad accessory straps at bottom
- Large stretch mesh side pockets are easily accessible when wearing the pack
- Intention suspension offers well-cushioned load carrying comfort in a clean, tunable design
- HDPE framesheet with 6061 alloy perimeter shaping rod and 7075 center stay for load support
- Advanced FitLock hipbelt integrates solidly with framesheet to create excellent load transfer and spreads load evenly over contact area to maximize comfort
- Hourglass lumbar pad improves hipbelt wrap for better fit
- Contoured dual density, soft-edge shoulder straps on a Velcro adjustable yoke can be adjusted for optimal fit over a 2 range
- Top loading design with long side zip access into main compartment for easy access to contents
- Lower sleeping bag compartment with zip access and removable divider
- Front compression pocket with daisy chain converts to daypack with mesh shoulder and webbing waistbelt
- Additional daisy chain and web loops on front panel maintain full pack functionality with daypack removed
- Removable top pocket with two compartments
- Ideal Usage: Backpacking / Backcountry
- Pack Capacity: 4600cu in / 75.3cu liters
- Pack Weight: 6 lb. 5 oz. / 2.87 kg.