Mountain Hardwear Koa 55 Backpacking Backpack:
Voted the Easiest Loader- Backpacker Magazine's Gear of the Year Awards 2009
Ventilation and airy comfort plus comfortable load transfer: the Koa packs combine a mesh, trampoline backpanel with a traditional lumbar pad to transfer loads effectively and comfortably. Above the lumbar zone, the framesheet is bowed away from the body and tensions the mesh backpanel to enhance breathability and coolness. With a clean design and options for carrying extra gear, these ventilated packs balance carrying comfort with durability and weight savings.
- Body Fabric: 210D HexNut Ripstop Nylon
- FL suspension combines tensioned mesh for Flow-through ventilation with highly effective Load transfer
- Low-profile airspace in upper backpanel provides excellent ventilation
- Padded hipbelt with ventilated mesh panels and two zippered stash pockets
- Contoured dual density, soft-edge shoulder straps are light and supportive
- Weather tight roll-top design offers quick, easy access to contents and saves weight
- Stowable stretch mesh front compression panel adds versatility and capacity for overloads
- Zipper on right side gives full access to gear in main compartment
- Extra large side pocket on left side
- Sleeping bag zipper for lower access
- Hydration sleeve with external access
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Minimalist daisy chain on front panel for carrying ice axe, trekking poles, etc.
- Ideal Usage: Backpacking / Backcountry
- Pack Capacity: 3650cu in / 59.8cu liters
- Pack Weight: 3 lb. 12 oz. / 1.71 kg.