Mountain Hardwear Fluid 32:
On-The-Fly Compression lets you adjust the load stability while wearing the Mountain Hardwear Fluid 32 Backpack without restricting motion. This technical top-loading Mountain Hardwear pack features a varitey of pockets, is hydration ready, and this pack rides close and stable without sacrificing stability and comfort.
- OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion
- HardWave framesheet keeps backpanel flat for a stable fit without compromising flexibility
- Center 7075 high strength alloy stay for load support
- Breathable spacer mesh backpanel with air channels for cooling ventilation
- Soft-edge shoulder straps with ventilated foam are comfortable on bare skin
- Padded, ventilated waist belt with zip pockets adds stability and quick access storage
- Fixed top lid with large main compartment and smaller mesh security pocket for keys, headlamp, etc.
- Pleated front compression pocket fits helmet, extra clothing
- Stretch woven side pockets offer quick storage/access for water bottles, hat/gloves, etc.
- Hydration sleeve with external access for easy refilling
- Removable accessory straps
- Ice axe loop