GoLite Men's Quest Pack:
Designed with the optimum balance of comfort, support, stability and long-trail weight savings, the GoLite Men's Quest Backpacking Backpack is GoLite's best-selling fully-featured backpack.
- 50% Recycled 210 Denier Nylon Velocity™, 50% Recycled 210 Denier Nylon Double-Ripstop
- High-Void Polyester Mesh
- Anatomically molded hip-belt with quick-access zippered stretch pockets
- High-void meshes on back panel and shoulder harness move moisture quickly and promote rapid drying
- S-contoured back panel with HDPE frame sheet and 2 aluminum stays mimic shape of the spine and are customizable for a dialed-in fit
- Proprietary ComPACKtor™ system reduces pack volume via easy to use anchor/strap system| Sculpted lid with body-side zipper access detaches to shed 90 grams
- Two side stretch pockets hold 1L bottles + trekking poles
- Side compression straps with quick release buckles convert to front attachment system for sleeping pads, snowboards, snowshoes, etc.
- Top compression strap and load lifters control and transfer weight effectively
- Twin ice axe loops and handle straps
- Internal stretch woven hydration sleeve with righty and lefty hydration tube ports
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Volume: 4392 in3, 72 liters
- Weight: 3 lbs. 1 oz, 1.40 kg