Arc'teryx Miura 50 Backpack:
Sized for climbers who want all their gear inside the bag, the Arcteryx Miura 50 Backpack keeps your rack organized during a full day of ascents. The front side design zips completely open to provide quick and easy access to your quick draws, rock shoes, and an array of nuts and cams. The bottom of this convertible pack is designed to stow the Arcteryx Pali rope bag, and there is plenty of space left over for a double rack of gear, hydration bladder, lunch and outerwear.
- Material: 630D Superpack pain weave, 630D Superpack ballistic weave, 210D nylon Ripstorm, Spacemesh, Hypalon trim, EV50 foam
- Full-separating front panel
- RollTop closure
- Dual full-length side zippers with opposing thumb loops
- Two internal gear racking loops
- Top pocket
- Kangaroo pocket with external and internal access zippers
- Two top grab handles
- Two modular/removable external load straps with quick release buckles
- Hydration bladder clip and hose port
- Anatomically shaped hipbelt and shoulder straps
- Spacemesh backpanel
- Shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Two 6061 Aluminum stays
- HDPE framesheet
- Volume: short - 45 L. / 2746 cu. in regular - 50 L. / 3051 cu. in., tall - 55 L. / 3356 cu. in.
- Weight: short - 2.0 kg. / 72 oz. regular – 2.2 kg. / 76 oz., tall – 2.3 kg. / 80 oz. in.