Mountain Hardwear Superscrambler Backpack:
A unique blend of technology and simplicity in a pack designed for alpinists and trekkers who value lightness above all. The SuperScrambler includes a closed-cell foam backpanel pad and Mountain Hardwear’s unique HardWave thermoformed framesheet that keeps the backpanel flat and smooth, while preserving flexibility. To reduce weight further, remove the framesheet and fold a sleeping pad into the internal backpanel pocket to create a simplified, yet padded, suspension. This is a pack for advanced users who know how to pack for minimum weight and maximum comfort.
- Body Fabric: 100D Ripstop Cordura® Nylon
- Large internal pocket allows use of sleeping pad for additional/alternate backpanel cushioning/support
- Additional webbing tabs on front panel can be used to anchor accessory straps, ice axe loops, etc. for added versatility and gear carrying options
- Buckle design is easy to use with gloves
- Removable HardWave framesheet resists round-out and preserves flexibility
- Lightweight top loading design with removable lid pocket
- Fold over main compartment closure with zippered pocket allows use without lid
- Full front daisy chain for attaching ice tools and climbing gear with four side compression straps
- Fully-padded dual-density shoulder straps and low profile mesh hipbelt
- Removable lightweight foam padding in backpanel
- Ideal Usage: Superlight Alpine Climbing
- Pack Capacity: 3050cu in / 49.9cu liters
- Pack Weight: 2 lb. 3 oz. / 1.00 kg.