Mountain Hardwear Ropeline Alpine Backpack:
Rugged and stable, with room for food and extra layers, the Mountain Hardwear Ropeline Alpine Backpack is ideal for snowy adventures in or out of bounds.
- Body Fabric: 840D HT Nylon
- Accent Fabric: Hardwear Tarp HD
- Bottom Fabric: 840D HT Nylon
- Top panel zipper access
- Versatile strap system carries skis, snowboards and snowshoes with equal ease
- Skis can be carried A-frame for long distance or diagonaled either direction for shorter hikes
- Zip access front pocket with plenty of room for shovel, shovel handle, probe and skins
- Multiple pockets inside main compartment keeps gear organized
- Fleece lined compartment for goggles, glasses, camera inside main panel at top for easy-access
- Hydration sleeve with port in main compartment
- Multiple options for carrying ice axe
- Zippered pockets on padded waistbelt
- Ideal Usage: Alpine Climbing / Climbing / Backcountry
- Weight: 2 lb. 10 oz. / 1.20 kg.