Mountain Hardwear Kaibab 36 Backpack:
A classic rugged climbing pack in a simple design, the updated Kaibab 36 Backpack from Mountain Hardwear elevates fit and performance with a padded backpanel and HardWave framesheet. This low profile pack features a fixed top lid with inner zippered security pocket for stashing valuables, unique offset-cut Rebar daisy chain that is easier to clip, low profile side pockets for quick access of small item, and webbing waistbelt that tucks away in side pockets for carry less complicated. Load up and you shall find.
- Material: body - 840D HT Ballistic Nylon
- Accent: Rebar
- Bottom: 840D HT Ballistic Nylon
- Padded backpanel with HardWave framesheet keeps load comfortable and stable
- Durable construction with heavy duty 840D HT ballistic nylon fabric
- Large, top loading main compartment with draw cord closure
- Low profile, fixed top lid with inner zippered security pocket for valuables
- Unique offset-cut Rebar daisy chain is easier to clip
- Low profile side pockets offer quick storage/access of small items
- Webbing waistbelt tucks away in side pockets
- Front stash pocket is perfect for guide books
- Internal hydration sleeve with covered port on top of pack
- Traditional ice axe loop and Axe-S toggle/bottle opener allow you to carry multiple tools
- Capacity: Reg 2200 cu. in. / 36 ltr.
- Weight: Reg 2 lb. 4 oz. / 1.02 kg.