Arc'teryx Bora 30 Backpack (Closeout):
If your thing is ice climbing, hiking, skiing, cragging or all of the above, this practical pack is perfect for carrying your gear. A thermal laminated suspension in the back panel adapts easily to heavy loads, but the Bora keeps things compact, so you don't sacrifice the daypack characteristics. The roomy kangaroo pocket features a drain hole for stowing your wet shell clothing or other damp equipment.
- 420 denier Ripstorm nylon w/ 1.5 oz. P.U. coating
- Removable 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum stay
- Thermoformed back panel with integrated hip wings to hug your body
- Contoured EV 50 padded shoulder straps
- Excellent for hiking, skiing, cragging, ice climbing or simply hanging around town
- Dual daisy chains for extra external storage capacity
- Top lid features a key clip inside--something you'll appreciate when you get back to the trailhead after dark
- 2 in. webbing belt
- Padded pack bottom
- Two axe holders
- Lifetime warranty
- Normal load capacity: cu. in. (1950) regular, cu. in. (2130) tall
- Extended load capacity: cu. in. (2320) regular, cu. in. (2560) tall
- Weight: ( kgs) regular, 2 lbs. 7 oz. ( kgs) tall, 2 lbs. 10 oz.