Mountain Hardwear Crimper Backpack:
A minimalist daypack, the Mountain Hardwear Crimper Backpack is designed to carry food, water, an extra layer and some safety essentials along on a long climb. It's cut narrow to stay out of your way and built extra tough to hold up to abusive rock faces.Extra-tough daypack built for carrying a few essentials on long routes.
- Padded backpanel with HardWave framesheet keeps load comfortable and stable
- Durable construction with heavy duty 840D HT ballistic nylon fabric
- #10 YKK full access panel zip into main compartment
- Front stash pocket is perfect for guide books
- Unique offset-cut Rebar daisy chain is easier to clip
- Internal security pocket for keys, wallet, etc.
- Low profile stretch woven side pockets offer quick storage/access of small items
- Webbing waistbelt tucks away in side pockets
- Full-strength grab loop handle can be used to haul pack if necessary
- Internal hydration sleeve with covered port on top of pack
- Traditional ice axe loop and Axe-S toggle/bottle opener allow you to carry multiple tools