Mountain Hardwear Fluid 26 Backpack:
Built for speed on the trail, the Mountain Hardwear Fluid 26 Backpack carries hydration and gear for a long day in super-stable, well-ventilated comfort.
- OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion
- HardWave framesheet keeps backpanel flat for a stable fit without compromising flexibility
- Breathable spacer mesh backpanel with air channels for cooling ventilation
- Soft-edge shoulder straps with ventilated foam are comfortable on bare skin
- Pleated front compression pocket fits helmet, extra clothing
- Easy access, zipper-free hydration sleeve speeds refilling and fits most bladders up to 100 oz./3 liters
- Quick access zip pocket on top of pack with fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Front panel organizer pocket with internal zip pocket keeps keys, wallet secure
- Zippered mesh pockets on padded, ventilated hipwings keep energy bars and other essentials handy
- Stretch woven side pockets offer quick storage/access for water bottles, hat/gloves, etc.