Mountain Hardwear Wayback Alpine Backpack:
A tough and highly functional winter pack, the Mountain Hardwear Wayback Alpine Backpack is ideal for day tours in the backcountry.
- Body Fabric: 840D HT Nylon
- Accent Fabric: Hardwear Tarp HD
- Bottom Fabric: 840D HT Nylon
- Rear panel zipper for maximum access and convenient use in the snow
- Versatile strap system carries skis, snowboards and snowshoes with equal ease
- Skis can be carried A-frame for long distance or diagonaled either direction for shorter hikes
- Zip access front pocket with plenty of room for shovel, shovel handle, probe and skins
- Multiple pockets inside main compartment keeps gear organized
- Fleece lined goggle/sunglass easy-access pocket at top of pack
- Hydration sleeve with port in main compartment
- Multiple options for carrying ice axe
- Zippered pockets on padded waistbelt
- Ideal Usage: Alpine Climbing / Climbing / Backcountry
- Weight: 2 lb. 11 oz. / 1.21 kg.