Patagonia MLC - Maximum Legal Carry-On Wheelie:
Roll up the ramp, past the crowd at the baggage carousel and out the door with the Patagonia MLC - Maximum Legal Carry-on Wheelie, a slightly more structured version of the tried and true MLC. The MLC Wheelie holds three to five days' worth of clothing in a main compartment with an adjustable mesh laundry pocket and a gusseted sleeve for dirty clothing. A padded internal zipper pocket carries electronics or toiletries; another protects a 15" laptop computer, while a third provides easy access to travel docs and vital gear. With a retractable T-shaped handle, steering is made easy and when the going gets bumpy, pull out the hideaway straps and you carry the load backpacker style.
- 41 L (2500 cu in) 21.5" x 15" x 7.5" Computer Sleeve:15.5" x 10.5"
- Main zippered compartment has adjustable mesh laundry pocket that doubles as a compression divider, gusseted sleeve for dirty clothes, and padded internal zipper pocket for electronics or toiletries
- Second zippered compartment is padded for safe computer transport
- Third zippered pocket is designed to hold and provide easy access to airline tickets and passport
- Fourth zippered pocket provides easy one-handed access to portable office organizer
- Padded base provides structure and protects contents
- T-shaped pull handle for easy steering
- Fabric handle for hand carrying; can also carry as a backpack with straps that stowaway in a zippered compartment; in backpack mode, mud-flaps fold down to cover wheels, shielding your shirt from dirt; corners are curved to eliminate sharp edges vulnerable to abrasion; holds 15-inch laptop or smaller
- Outer fabric: 1,200-denier polyester (100% recycled). Lining: 200-denier polyester. Both are coated with polyurethane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 3459 g (7 lbs 10 oz)