Patagonia Pocketwire Pack 24113:
Our smallest commuter pack doubles as a high-output day-tripper. In addition to a hydration pocket (reservoir not included), it features lightweight, breathable, quick-drying FreeFlow shoulder straps with hidden tunnels for a hydration tube (or headphone cord) and a sternum strap with a built-in safety whistle. The gusseted main compartment has a prismatic reflective liner for easy searching and a zippered see-through pocket for organizing small items. With a trapdoor desk pocket and a waistbelt that self-stores when not in use.
- Doubleweave ShiftLayer nylon fabric combines base layer woven under tension with floating top layer to absorb friction and reduce abrasion (the way liner socks reduce blisters by transferring friction to harmless contact between sock-fabric layers)
- Gusseted, hydration sleeve; Gusseted main compartment with interior divider and two zippered, see-through flat mesh pockets for organizing small items
- Prismatic reflective liner for easy searching; Outside zippered Trapdoor compartment organizes essentials and provides quick access to boarding pass, cell, etc.
- FreeFlow shoulder straps are ultralight, breathable and quick-drying; Unique slider-adjusting sternum strap has built-in safety whistle
- Ports on shoulder straps accommodate hydration tube (or headphone cord)
- Highly breathable, 3D spacer-mesh padded back panel wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Self-storing, hideaway waistbelt
- 210-denier, polyurethane-coated ShiftLayer nylon. Lining: 210-denier prismatic reflective nylon
- 539 g. (1 lb. 3 oz.)