Mountain Hardwear Sentinel Laptop Messenger Bag:
Rugged durability, urban appeal. Thick padded shoulder strap carries over the left shoulder, secured for cycling with a belly strap. Made from the same non-toxic HardWear tarp and water shedding zippers used on the Expedition Duffles. Plenty of open space inside, with a removable padded compartment for a laptop.
- Aluminum tubing zip pulls offer easy grip and control
- Fleece lined pocket for MP3 player, sunglasses, etc.
- HardWear tarp main panel for durability, with heavy duty nylon side panels and shoulder strap
- Inner zippered security closure flap tucks away when not needed allowing quick access to contents
- Large front organizer pocket
- Padded contoured shoulder strap with quick release
- Removable internal sleeve holds up to a 17" laptop, with two additional sleeves for papers/magazines/notebooks
- Removable padded cell phone pocket on shoulder strap is cut to hold wider smartphones
- Stretch mesh side pocket for water bottles etc. has shock cord adjuster with key clip
- Third point quick release strap adds carry stability for cycling