Pearl Izumi Women's Elite in-R-Cool Cycling Short:
With a reputation for performance and durability, the Women's Elite in-R-Cool Cycling Short offers Pearl Izumi's the shortest inseam. Now featuring In-R-Cool technology which keeps you cool when the sun is at its harshest.
- Fabric: Elite Transfer fabric with In-R-Cool technology and UPF 50+ provides optimal skin cooling and moisture management when you perspire
- Body: 80% Nylon/12% Elastane/8% Polyester w/ Coldblack Technology; Mesh: 80% Polyester/20% Elastane
- In-R-Cool technology with coldblack actively transfers moisture, reduces the fabric's surface temperature by up to 35° F/14° C under direct sunlight, and helps regulate temperature for up to a 5% decrease in body surface temperature
- Anatomic multi-panel design easily moves with you, offers a streamlined fit, and delivers perfect compression for your hardworking muscles
- Anatomic, pre-shaped Elite 3D Chamois with breathable, moisture-managing four-way stretch material and 13mm of three-layer variable density padding for riding comfort and protection
- Chamois face fabric uses active carbon yarns for optimal thermal regulation and antimicrobial protection
- Flatlock and double needle seams for a durable, chafe-free experience
- Reflective elements add visibility
- Silicone leg grippers with welded construction keep this short in place
- Inseam: 7"