Salomon 609 D+ Binding:
Made to carve, Salomon's 609 D+ Binding is one of the top binding designs you'll find in the 2006-07 Leisure collection. It uses Salomon's Drive + binding interface to lift you a little more and give you better leverage for carving. The gain of seven millimeters might not sound like much, but the easier edge angle means that you'll spend less effort initiating turns down the mountain. This binding design also features Salomon's new Sport Toe enhancement to improve the safety of a vertical release out of the binding.
- Designed for recreational skiers and beginners
- DIN scale: 3-10 (better performance for lighter skiers and beginners)
- Drive + interface adds 7 mm. of height for better turn leverage
- New Sport Toe for enhanced vertical release potential
- Vertical progressive pivot enhances protection and helps control the release in backward falls
- Automatic wing adjustment for simplified step-in boot toe access
- 80-mm. removable brakes for quick and easy ski maintenance
- Adjustment range: 28 mm.
- Weight: 1,013 g. (1/2 pair)
- Recommended weight range: 66-220 lbs. (30-100 kg.)