Salomon Snowboards Women's Antidote Snowboard Binding:
Year after year we improve on the Antidote, and after 6 years we're still ahead of the game. this latest release is the living proof that a lightweight and comfortable binding can achieved without compromising durability, foothold or ease-of-use. Our secret is simple: we use the same materials as our top-end bindings with a woman tailored design. Our 3D ankle straps use softer foam and Optistream W highback is lower and tapered for a softer flex, delivering energetic fluidity to match your riding style. The Antidote was the first women's binding. To this day, ask any female rider about binding performance and the word Antidote comes up. It's no wonder, with features like fast-fit, anatomic padded Highback, Autofit ankle straps, women's specific ratchet designs, and tool free adjustability, the good word gets around.
- HIGHBACK: OPTISTREAM TECHNOLOGY - Salomon's optistream highback is 20% lighter, more comfortable and instantly reactive with the right amount of torsional flex
- FILTER HIGHBACK - Exclusive to Salomon. Their unique vibration filtering material absorbs unwanted shock, thus eliminating leg and foot fatigue so you can ride longer
- HEELGRIP PAD - Renewed this year as part of the new Key Connection system to better engage with Salomon boots to give riders more direct precision edge to edge
- STRAP: WOMEN RATCHET DESIGN - 100% rider designed. Based on the Alium Light ratchet, with a special CNC cut and a longer release lever, for a smoother release.
- MONO DENSITY FOAM - Supportive but comfortable, Salomon's mono density padding will adhere to any boot shape.
- 3D ANATOMIC - Salomon redesigned this overpaded strap to improve the torsional ability, keeping the smooth feeling that made it the teams first choice.
- BASEPLATE: 30% FIBER GLASS LOADED - Get the most out of Salomon's bindings. Stiffer than the competitors, more durable than aluminum, more comfortable and with maximized performance.