Inov-8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Hiking Boots:
Find full-protection from the elements when wearing the all-leather, extremely lightweight Inov-8 Roclite™ 400 GTX® Hiking Boot. Called the world's lightest leather Gore-Tex® walking boot, you'll get the durability and comfort of Nubuck leather, combined with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® liner to take on even the wettest conditions. This mid-cut boot boasts lateral and medial posting for added torsional support, a roomier, more comfortable fit for longer distance trail training and a sticky rubber outsole that gives great grip on any terrain. These Inov-8 shoes are offered in unisex sizing.
- Upper: nubuck leather
- Waterproof breathable membrane: Gore-Tex®
- Upper: Met Cradle™ upper webbing support is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Upper lacing: TPU Lacing Support cradles the foot more evenly
- Midsole: Four Arrow Midsole offers high level of cushioning for long distance running and training
- Midsole: Meta Shank™; 5 finger meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for greater flexibility when contouring while retaining underfoot impact protection
- Outsole: Fascia Band™ is a replication of the plantar fascia ligament to increase propulsion efficiency and reduce fatigue
- Outsole: Meta Flex™ groove is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural forefoot flex
- Outsole: sticky rubber compound using climbing rubber technology optimizes grip in wet conditions; softer rubber will wear down faster
- Comfort Last: generous fitting and offering a more comfortable style
- Unisex sizing: built on a last based on an average runner's foot giving a good fit for both male and female
- Weight per shoe: 400 g, 14.1 oz (UK size 8)
- Sizing choices listed as USA Men's sizing (if you wear a USA Women's size 9.5, you should order a size 8)