Kayland Men's Vertigo Light Lightweight Hiking Boots:
Spin your way through the trails and let the fresh air make you dizzy as you enjoy the outdoors in the lightweight Kayland® Vertigo Light Lightweight Hiking Boots - Men's! The boot delivers the same "great-for-most-feet fit" as its award-winning, backpacking brother, the Vertigo High. The heel cup cradles the heel so well there's no upward rubbing on steep climbs or forward slipping on steep descents. Awarded the 2009 Outside Gear of the Year Award.
- Material: Breathable abrasion-resistant textile upper with 1.6-1.8mm suede leather
- Lacing extends right to the toe to ensure precise adjustment of fit
- Lining: eVent® Cocona lining for moisture-wicking and breathability
- eVent® fabrics consist of a patented waterproof membrane that also protects you from wind. Its unique composition allows millions of tiny pores to breathe at their full potential. Sweat vents directly to the outside of the fabric in one easy step. The patented fabric keeps water out without blocking those millions of tiny pores that let the sweat out
- Cocana Natural Technology is an activated carbon derived from coconut shells. This material is superior to other materials because of its extreme hardness and extensive and uniform pore structure. No other activated carbon absorbs moisture better. Activated carbon made from coconut shells undergoes Cocona's patented process and is then extruded into man-made fiber. Kayland® chooses coconut activated carbon because it is a recycled, sustainable material. Cocana Natural Technology provides uv protection, evaporative cooling and comfort, while being odor resistant
- Light insole and V-K midsole provide cushion and long-wear comfort
- Active Last. Kayland® believes the fit of a shoe begins with the form and design of the last. Kayland® lasts are a replica of the human foot, around which the upper is stretched to give the boot its internal shape. For nearly 40 years, Kayland® has taken feedback from male and female athletes and mountaineers to develop a range of lasts to ensure an optimal combination of fit and performance
- Lightweight and durable Vibram® Mars outsole provides comfort and shock absorption
- 5.00" shaft height
- 13.50" circumference
- Weight: 21.00 oz.