Inov-8 Roclite 288 GTX Boots:
Take to the trail in extraordinary comfort and performance in a pair of the Inov-8 Roclite 288 GTX Boots. Ultra light with added ankle protection, the 288 keeps feet warm and dry, even in the wettest conditions. A fascia-band™ helps increase efficiency and reduce fatigue, while a sticky rubber outsole provides great grip on any terrain. Perfect for light walks or more mountainous trails, these unique ultra-light Gore-Tex® boots are offered in unisex sizing.
- Upper: 3D Air Mesh for natural intuitive feel and enhanced breathability
- Waterproof breathable membrane: Gore-Tex®
- Waterproof level (maximum 5/5), breathability (medium 3/5)
- Upper: Met Cradle™ upper webbing support is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Upper lacing: TPU Lacing Support cradles the foot more evenly
- Midsole: Three Arrow Midsole offers mid level cushioning generally used for training
- Midsole: Meta Shank™; 5 finger meta-shank aligns with each individual metatarsal for greater flexibility when contouring while retaining underfoot impact protection
- Outsole: Fascia Band™ is a replication of the plantar fascia ligament to increase propulsion efficiency and reduce fatigue
- Outsole: Meta Flex™ groove is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural forefoot flex
- Outsole: ROCLITE™ sticky rubber compound using climbing rubber technology optimizes grip in wet conditions; softer rubber will wear down faster
- Comfort Last: generous fitting and offering a more comfortable style
- Unisex sizing: built on a last based of an average runner's foot giving a good fit for both male and female
- Weight per shoe: 288 g, 10 oz (UK size 8)
- Sizing choices listed as USA Men's sizing (if you wear a USA Women's size 9.5, you should order a size 8)