Burton Kids' Grom Snowboard Boots:
Open sesame! Effortless entry is magic.It's hard to let go. We know. Half the magic of riding with the munchkins is helping them strap in. You just gotta get over it. Junior just doesn't need you anymore. With the Freestyle Grom's mitt-friendly, oversized buckles and one-handed single strap entry, even the littlest ripper can strap in and exit all on their own. Lightweight and super soft-flexing, this is the ultimate way to hold them down without holding them back.
- BASEPLATE Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate
- HI-BACK Ultra-Lightweight Single-Component Freestyle Grom Hi-Back
- STRAPS Onestrap with Ergo Shaped Easy Entry Ratchet Tounge
- BUCKLES Kid-Friendly Smooth Glide® Buckles- Easy to Use with Little Paws
- EXTRAS Includes Chopper and Chicklet® Snowboard Sticker Pack
- Sizing: Burton boots usually fit true-to-size, get the same size boot as you wear for street shoes; toes should lightly brush the end of the boot but not be cramped when you first try them on