LOWA Women's Cevedale GTX Alpine Boot:
The Cevedale GTX Alpine Boot for Women by Lowa is updated for 2009! Handcrafted in Italy and named after one of its mountains, the this boot is an all-around mountaineering boot for lightweight performance and comfort in mixed terrain. It features the patented C4 Tongue that is anatomically designed to create a natural flex that cradles the foot in comfort. The patented Asymmetric Walking Position found in many LOWA boots, also incorporates two degrees of lateral canting, providing a more natural stance and reducing fatigue and break-in time.
- The women's Cevedale GTX is specially designed to accommodate a woman's narrower heels, higher arches, wider forefeet, lower calves, and Achilles tendons
- Durable split leather upper with a single-tongue construction
- Patented waterproof GORE-TEX® two-layer lining material keeps the fit smooth and wrinkle-free.
- Climate Control System, which pumps heat and moisture away from the foot, keeping feet dry and less prone to blisters
- Abrasion-resistant, patent-pending Heel Truss firms heel area for maximum stability on difficult, uneven terrain
- Four-season, crampon-compatible, Vibram Mulaz outsole. Flat, toe and heel push-off zone sole designs puts the foot closer to rock, snow, and ice, providing a more sensitive feel when climbing difficult terrain
- Weight: 2.5 lbs