Asan Boots made in UK sizes. 3-12 come in half sizes.
Boots that respond perfectly to low temperatures, snow glacier travel and snow couloirs. The Asan equip and protect the mountaineer so that his ascent will be as pleasant and comfortable as his capabilities and external conditions permit.
- Full-grain 2.8 mm waterproof nubuck uppers
- Boreal Dry-Line® lining to augment waterproofing and transpiration
- PBG-650 midsole for greater stability during crampon usage
- Trek FDS-3 with built-in rand/midsole and three density rubber for complete control
- Heel and toe adaptation for crampon use
- EVA midsole for shock absorption and thermal protection
- 1880 gr. weight per pair (size 8)