CW-X Women's Expert Shorts:
The Women's Expert Shorts from CW-X provide versatile performance as both outerwear and as a base layer. An original CW-X® Conditioning Wear® product featuring the patented Conditioning Web for targeted support to the knee joint and quadriceps.
- Fabric Body: 80% CoolMax / 20% Lycra® 4-way stretch.
- Support Panel: 80% nylon / 20% Lycra 2-way stretch Targeted Conditioning Web
- Double-reinforced pull-up waistband with a flat, adjustable drawcord and hidden internal key pocket
- The Conditioning Web holds together the muscles and ligaments to stabilize the knee joint
- Utilizes CoolMax® technology that helps keep the body cool and dry while pulling moisture away from the body
- Constructed with a women specific design and a CoolMax gusseted crotch liner to provide greater ease of movement and over all comfort. Based on decades of research on the female form, these features allow for a better fit for the female anatomy in motion
- Features an abdominal support panel that provides additional core support for the runner
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- Reflective logo detailing at the left thigh and center back helps to increase visibility in low light conditions
- Machine wash warm, line dry
- UPF 40+ for UVA/UVB sun protection when running outside
- Front Rise: 9.5"
- Back Rise: 12.5"
- Leg Opening: 13"
- Inseam: 9.5"