Eagle Creek Auto Dual Wattage International Converter Set:
This combination transformer/converter steps down foreign electricity (220/240V) to North American (110/125V) current.
- A voltage converter set that does all the work for you. This combination transformer/converter steps down foreign electricity (220/240V) to North American (110/125V) current. It detects electric or electronic appliance and switches automatically between a 0-50 watt transformer and a 51-1875 watt converter.
- For use with battery chargers, curling irons, shavers, toothbrushes, and other electronic or electric appliances between 0-50 watts, and for use with hair dryers, clothes steamers, irons, heating pads, coffee makers, beverage heaters, and other electric appliances between 51-1875 watts.
- Comes with a durable nylon zipped pouch.
- You cannot use a voltage converter without an adapter plug! Even though the voltage converters have 2 rounded pins (as used in most of Europe) the outlets are recessed and an adapter plug is still necessary.
- If your appliance is dual or multi voltage, you do not need a voltage converter, only an adapter plug.
- DO NOT USE YOUR COMPUTER WITH ANY EAGLE CREEK TRANSFORMER OR CONVERTER