Exped ComfortFoam Mat 7 Pump:
Let us break it down for you: the Exped ComfortFoam Mat 7 Pump sleeping mat is filled with lightweight foam chips for insulation, is 7 cm thick and has an integrated pump for easy inflation. Popular with rafters, car campers and those who can afford a little extra room in their bag and more weight than backpackers want, you'll get the cushion and insulation of the foam pellets even if the mat is punctured. Luxuriously warm and comfy, most folks find this mat wide enough to accommodate their elbows and with the baffled chambers, never feel any cold spots. The integrated pump keeps your moist breath out of your mattress, extending its life expectancy and keeping you sleeping soundly for years.
- Temp: -17 degrees C, 1 degrees F
- Warmth / R Value: 4.9
- Insulation: Recycled foam from the foam cores taken from the Exped SIM Light Mats; reuses materials bound for waste stream, reduces the cost and ensures that the Comfort Foam Mats are self inflating. Only CFK*-free, high grade open cell polyurethane foam is used. By filling the mats loosely with foam cores instead of lamination, they eliminate the risk of delamination, which is the most common defect in regular self inflating mats.
- Integrated pump: ensures swift and intuitive inflation of the mat; use both hands to inflate the mat within a minute; the flat deflation valve with one way flap is quick and effective
- Laminated, polyester fabric is UV and abrasion resistant, slip resistant, and air tight
- Baffled chambers eliminate cold spots
- Stuff sack and field repair kit included
- Packsack: 25 g, 0.9 oz
- Packed: 30 x 16 cm, 12 x 6 in
- Size: 178 x 52 cm, 70 x 20 in (Medium); 197 x 65 cm, 77.5 x 26 in (Long Wide)
- Thickness: 7 cm, 2.8 in
- Weight: 1340 g, 47.3 oz (Medium); 1650 g, 58 oz (Long Wide)