Exped Auriga Tent (OLD):
When you consider the extensive list of important tasks associated with setting up camp, pitching a tent shouldn't be a two-person job. Exped's freestanding, dome-style Auriga ensures that it never has to be. It features continuous pole sleeves with anchor pockets to facilitate one-person setup. You'll find plenty of guy points for added stability if you need them. Above the dual doors are adjustable vent windows that facilitate constant airflow even when both doors are zipped shut. Dual vestibules keep your gear separate from your tentmate's stuff. This is a superb three-season tent at an amazing value.
- Fly: Polyurethane coated ripstop polyester fabric
- Canopy: Lightweight and breathable UV-resistant ripstop polyester fabric
- Floor: Polyurethane-coated ripstop taffeta nylon fabric
- Two 9.05 mm. DAC aluminum 7001-T6 poles
- Double-taped seams
- Accommodates two adults
- Bathtub floor for complete waterproof performance
- Continuous pole sleeve construction for easy one-person pitching
- Dual entry configuration with bug netting
- Vent windows above doors for cross ventilation whenever needed
- Area: 34 sq. ft. + 16 sq. ft. vestibule
- Dimensions: 91 in. x 55 in. x 43 in.
- Stuff sack size: 6 in. x 15 in.
- Minimum weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Total weight: 7.3 lbs.