Mountain Hardwear Women's Pinnacle Stretch XT Gaiter:
Designed to fit a woman's proportions, waterproof, breathable Mountain Hardwear Women's Pinnacle Stretch XT Gaiter's low-profile and snug fit locks out snow, ice, and scree. Ideal for high-altitude mountaineering, the Pinnacle is compatible with plastic boots and provides waterproof four-way stretch panels for mobility.
- Fabric: Laminate - Conduit
- Lining: 420D Packcloth (100% nylon), Lower - (100% nylon), Panel - Stretch Nylon Softshell (94% nylon, 6% spandex)
- Upper: 3-Layer Conduit
- Updated with more durable Fabric spec
- Designed to fit a woman's smaller proportions
- 3-layer Conduit is waterproof and breathable
- Extremely durable 1000D Cordura® lower, with a stretch waterproof back panel for a low-profile fit and flexible comfort
- 4-way stretch soft shell panel at back provides a low-profile fit and flexible comfort
- Fits backpacking and mountaineering boots
- Excellent strength and abrasion resistance
- Pinless boot strap buckle won't break in the field
- Scuff guard reinforcement on inside lower
- Height: 17.5 "; 44 cm
- Weight: 11 oz.; 310 g.