Head Men's Edge+ 11 SH3 Ski Boot:
New edge+ Embracing Change 2007+ For thousands of loyal customers around the world the HEAD EDGE has become synonymous with excellent all mountain comfort and performance. For 2007+ it simply was time to give even our most successful line a full makeover. We keep the same award-winning, comfortable and convenient last, but we step up to the next level both in design and functionality.
- Skill: experts
- Terrain: versatile, piste and off-piste
- Style: excellent skiing technique
- Speed: fast
- Flex Index: 90 (Hard) & 80 (Soft)
- Sizes: 250-260-265-...-305
- Colors: anthracite/green, orange/anthracite
- Shell: PU
- Liner: SuperHeat 3, Sanitized, with anatomical footbed, 35mm Double Power Velcro, prepared for heating system
- Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles, Supermacro ratchet, 2 Double Power Buckles
- Features: Stiffer/softer flex adjustment, adj. wedge arch support, double canting, adj. rear spoiler, SoftWalk heel + grip system
- Stabilizer Frame: A lateral frame reinforces the shell of the top Edge+ models in order to put even more stability and performance into the boot
- Grip Sole: A soft rubber insert provides grip for walking on slippery surfaces. Combined with the HEAD SoftWalk heel, this makes walking even easier and safer.