Oakley Men's Alps Jacket:
Seven-time Winter X Games gold medalist Tanner Hall and freeskiing icon Seth Morrison helped Oakley develop and test the Alps Jacket for men. It’s basically what happens when you let the pros call the shots, and let the sci guys pull out the big guns of innovation.
- Pro Rider Series, eVent® fabric shell jacket with two way waterproof front zip, hand and chest pockets, collar earbud pocket, hood radio microphone attachment, bottle opener zipper pull, and front, sleeve, and back welded icons.
- 3 layer eVent® fabric with fully taped seams
- Fixed hood with traditional hood pull and magnet system
- Removable lower zip/snap storm skirt system
- Front and pit vents
- Laser cut and waterproof zippers
- Fixed cuff system and wrist gaiters
- Recco® avalanche rescue system
- Fit: Loose with anorak length
- Sizes: S-XXL