Kelty started making affordable and quality packs back in 1952. Kelty was originally a Backpack company and even though it has diversified its product lines, Kelty has never gone away from making great Backpacks. Kelty makes 6 different lines of packs.
- The Apex Series Packs are for adventurers ranging from backcountry trips to the final summit push, Kelty Apex Series packs let you forget about what you're carrying and concentrate instead on your surroundings.
- The Backcountry Light Series is for backcountry experiences on the lighter side; these packs have the right combination of comfort, capacity, and organizational features for your next excursion.
- The Backcountry Series is for all types of terrain from snow-capped peaks to dense forests. Kelty Backcountry Backpacks can take on any challenge.
- The Trail Series are for one day to several days on the trail. This line of multi-pocketed, affordable packs are full of features and can handle any outing.
- Lumbar Packs are for the bare necessities and a quick jaunt. Lumbar Packs never go out of style and are just the right size for water, a jacket in case of rain, and a snack until you reach your destination or return home.
- The External Frame Packs offer the ability to carry weight more comfortably, walk upright with increased ventilation and load gear more effectively, providing convenient access.
Remember, all Kelty purchases at Altrec.com are guaranteed.