Helly Hansen Men's Odin Baselay High Neck Shirt:
The Helly Hansen Men's Odin - Baselayer High Neck is the first ever base layer underwear specifically designed for extreme use on high alpine and arctic expeditions. This base layer piece features 5 different Lifa® fabrics to work in sync with different parts of your body.
- Fabric: Lifa® Stay Dry Technology
- 5 different Lifa® fabrics in order to give you synchronized moisture and heat management
- HH®Warm. baselayer features two different layers in one. The inner Lifa® fibres ensure you stay dry in all conditions, while the outer, soft Merino wool adds warmth and comfort
- Extra long cut with a drop tail for better protection
- Developed for extreme weather conditions.