Mountain Hardwear Men's Minus One Glove:
A pull-on ice climbing glove for mixed routes and leashless competitions, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Minus One Glove features stretch corded nylon fabric on the back of the hand for a snug flexible fit. A goatskin leather palms with sticky Pittard's Oil Tac leather reinforcements provide excellent grip when handling ice tools and pro. The Minus One Glove's OutDry® Waterproof Technology bonds the waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane to the glove shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold.
- Fabric: Corded Nylon (100% nylon), Laminate - OutDry® Waterproof Technology, Lining: -Tricot Mesh (100% Polyester), Palm - Water-resistant Goatskin with Pittard's OilTac Goatskin Reinforcement
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof
- The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Lined with a mesh tricot to wick moisture and sweat on the inside of the glove
- Corded nylon stretch fabric on back of hand for comfort and durability
- Pittards OilTac leather reinforcements provide a sticky grip for handling ice tools and pro
- Short gauntlet with Velcro® wrist closure for a secure fit
- Weight: 5 oz.; 132 g.