Mountain Hardwear Men's Typhon Glove:
A tough, versatile system glove for all cold-weather backcountry sports, the Mountain Hardwear Typhone Glove for Men features OutDry® Waterproof Technology. Mountain Hardwear bonds the waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane to the four-way stretch soft shell fabric, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Lined with brushed tricot for comfort. A removable wool-blend liner adds warmth or can be worn on its own.
- Body Fabric: 4-way stretch nylon softshell
- Palm Material: Goatskin leather
- Lining: Brushed Tricot (100% polyester)
- Liner: Plated Wool Poly (50% wool, 28% polyester, 22% nylon)
- Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Brushed tricot-lined shell can be worn without liner in warmer conditions
- Water-resistant goatskin leather palm with goatskin reinforcements at the palm and fingers
- Full gauntlet design with SimpleCinch one-handed closures for quick adjustments
- Removable wool/poly blend liner glove with welded grip/wear patches on palm, thumb, and index fingers
- Wool/polyester/nylon liner combines the best qualities of natural and synthetic fibersWool is soft, warm, and naturally antimicrobialLightweight polyester sheds water easily, and nylon adds durability
- Ideal Usage: Backcountry
- Weight: 10 oz. / 270 g.