Mountain Hardwear Men's Bazuka Glove:
Mountain Hardwear's most technical insulated glove for snowsport professionals, the Mountain Hardwear Bazuka Glove for Men features OutDry® Waterproof Technology for extreme environments. Mountain Hardwear bonds the waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane to a full-leather body, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Insulated with Thermic Micro. Full leather fingers and palm, with molded, closed cell foam protection on back of hand and knuckles.
- Body Fabric: Goatskin Leather (100% leather)
- Lining: Plated Wool Poly (50% wool, 28% polyester, 22% nylon)
- Insulation: Thermic Micro™
- Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather fingers and palm, with additional goatskin reinforcements on the fingers and thumb
- Soft wool/polyester-blend lining is warm and long-wearing
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand
- Molded, closed-cell foam hand, finger, and knuckle guards
- Elastic wrists with Velcro® wrist cinches for a close fit
- Articulated cut for dexterity
- Extra-long gauntlet fits over bulky jacket sleeves
- Ideal Usage: Cool Weather Active / Backcountry
- Weight: 14 oz. / 394 g.