Mountain Hardwear Men's Hydra Glove:
A flexible soft shell glove designed for alpine climbing, the Mountain Hardwear Hydra Glove for Men features OutDry® Waterproof Technology. Mountain Hardwear bonds the waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane to four-way stretch soft shell fabric, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Lined with high-pile fleece for comfort.
- Body Fabric: 4-way stretch nylon softshell
- Palm Material: Goatskin leather
- Lining: Velboa™ (100% polyester)
- Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- High-pile Velboa Raschel fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- Waterproof and durable goatskin leather palms
- Trim, articulated fit offers excellent grip, flexibility and finger sensitivity
- Long gauntlet fits over jacket sleeves
- Carabiner loop to clip and hang gloves
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Ideal Usage: Alpine Climbing / Mountaineering
- Weight: 7 oz. / 190 g.