Mountain Hardwear Men's Meridian Jacket:
A versatile alpine shell, The Mountain Hardwear Meridian Jacket for Men is constructed out of 40-denier high-tenacity nylon outer with a Conduit laminate for superior waterproofness and breathability. Stretch twill side panels for unfettered twists and turns.
- Body Fabric: Nylon Taslan AXF (100% nylon) with Stretch Twill AXF Panels
- Conduit™ Laminate
- AXF Super DWR finish repels water 5 times longer than standard DWRs
- Attached, helmet-compatible, roll-away hood with single-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs for quick fit adjustments
- Welded chest pockets hold small essentials
- Laminated front zip storm flap protects against the elements
- Superlight, welded pit zips for ventilation
- Welded chest-high handwarmer pockets work well with harnesses
- Interior zip pocket stores ID, keys, other small essentials
- Interior water bottle pocket
- Enhanced DWR finish repels water, and is five times more durable than conventional DWR treatments
- Ideal Usage: Alpine Climbing
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. / 557 g.