Mountain Hardwear Women's Transition Super Power Jacket:
Cut the wind chill in the Mountain Hardwear Transition Super Power Jacket for Women, a cold weather endurance jacket built with WINDSTOPPER® front panels that block wind, high-stretch knit back panels breathe well and shed heat.
- Body Fabric: WINDSTOPPER® Transition Softshell Stretch (88% polyester, 12% elastane)
- Panels: Stretch Tech Terry (65% nylon, 22% polyester, 13% elastane)
- Micro Climate Zoning construction: strategically placed knit panels for increased breathability and mobility
- Better than a thumb loop: half-glove cuffs for warmth and versatility
- Reflective patches and piping for safety
- Full front two-way zipper for harness accessibility and chin guard for comfort
- Hand pockets with earpiece cord exits
- DWR finish sheds moisture
- Flat lock seam construction eliminates chafe
- Ideal Usage: Backcountry / Windy and Cold Outdoor
- Center Back Length: 26 " / 66 cm
- Weight: 11 oz. / 309 g.