Mountain Hardwear Women's Silvretta Jacket:
Mountain Hardwear's lightest weight and most breathable waterproof Conduit shell, The Mountain Hardwear Silvretta Jacket for Women uses our proprietary 3-layer Terra Shell fabric an air-permeable 20D nylon shell, with a waterproof Conduit laminate to create a fully waterproof garment for light and fast alpine climbing. A streamlined, feminine cut for a low-profile fit.
- Body Fabric: Terra Shell™ (100% Nylon)
- Conduit™ laminate
- AXF Super DWR finish repels water 5 times longer than standard DWRs
- Welded, waterproof zWeld seams stretch for mobility
- Attached, helmet-compatible, roll-away hood with single-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- Water-resistant zippers
- Welded, superlight pit zips offer ventilation
- Articulated seams for mobility
- Curved drop hem provides back coverage
- Chest -high hand pockets accommodate a harness or pack
- Ideal Usage: Superlight Backcountry / Rainwear
- Center Back Length: 27.5 " / 70 cm
- Weight: 14 oz. / 390 g.