Mountain Hardwear Men's Caraballo Jacket:
The professional's choice, The Mountain Hardwear Caraballo Jacket for Men is 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell that is waterproof and exceptionally breathable, with a durable 70D nylon face. Mountain Hardwear's most technical backcountry shell, the Caraballo is lightweight, yet tough enough for a long day of guiding. Cut to fit under a pack, with enough room for layers.
- Body Fabric: Sentinel™ ProShell® (100% nylon)
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell
- Water-resistant pit zips offer ventilation
- Double-flap front zip seals out weather
- Laminated Velcro® cuff tabs for quick fit adjustments
- Dual hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Attached, rollaway hood with extra-beefy brim for added protection against the elements
- One-handed, single-pull hood adjustment system for quick fit adjustments
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Articulated sleeves for movement
- Chest-high handwarmer pockets play well with packs and harnesses
- Ideal Usage: Backcountry
- Center Back Length: 29 " / 74 cm
- Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz. / 544 g.