Mountain Hardwear Men's Canyon Pants:
Redesigned without adding a gram of weight, the Mountain Hardwear Canyon Pant is a fast-drying and lightweight garment that offers exceptional warm weather comfort while hiking, traveling and backpacking. It combines a clean, uncluttered construction with an unlined low profile waist to minimize weight--up to four ounces compared to the Mountain Hardwear Fast Pack Pant. Practical drawcord cuffs minimize dust and grit penetration while keeping the pant out of bike chains.
- Fast-wicking 3.4-oz. Canyon Cloth face fabric consisting of 40-denier 100% nylon twill containing a 170x90 thread count and treated with a UPF 50 finish
- Unlined seamless, low profile conical waist
- Adjustable web belt
- Dual front pockets have fast-draining mesh inserts
- Rear pockets has a Velcro® tab closure
- Drawcord cuffs minimize mud and dirt penetration
- Gusseted crotch
- Mountain Hardwear Nut logo over left front pocket
- This item is semi-fitted. Item fits true to design, and has room for range of motion and comfort.
- Weight: 10 oz. (330 g.) in large