New Balance Men's MR940 Running Shoes:
Assembled in USA
Whether you run in the early hours of the morning when the sun is just cresting over the horizon or at day's end to unwind, the New Balance Men's MR940 Running Shoes are designed for a responsive, cushioned ride whenever you lace them up. These high stability trainers feature Abzorb® cushioning for shock-absorbing comfort as well as a medial post to accommodate the moderate to severe overpronator. Lightweight and durable, the New Balance MR940 Running Shoes for men will make you love running even more.
- Syntetic/mesh upper
- Abzorb® strobel board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- Stabilicore® medial support system provides an extremely smooth transition from heel to toe-off
- N-ergy® in the heel provides NB's most advanced shock absorption and cushioning
- Stability Web delivers midfoot support and reduces the weight of the shoe
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Blown rubber outsole
- Weight: 13.0 oz
- Assembled in USA: These shoes were proudly assembled in New Balance's U.S. factories by their more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."