Nike Men's Free Everyday+ 2 Running Shoe:
With the ground beneath you and your music at your fingertips, nothing will slow you down in the Nike Men's Free Everyday+ 2 Running Shoe, equipped with superior cushioning and technology to help track your progress.Nike+ enabled for instant workout feedback when used with a Nike+ SportBand or iPod#174; nano and Nike + iPod Sport KitMesh upper with synthetic overlays No-sew tip construction to minimize chafingInternal heel counter for plush foam packagePhylite midsole with Nike Zoom unit at the heel for responsive cushioningFree-inspired siping for more natural, neutral foot-strikeBRS1000 carbon rubber outsole in high abrasion areasDuralon rubber at forefoot for cushioning.
- Nike® Free mimics running barefoot on grass, which studies have suggested helps to develop stronger feet
- Expansive use of breathable mesh enhances comfort and ventilation while also providing a more barefoot-like feel.
- New, modified QD-39 last provides an improved fit and has a greater sockliner allowance for added cushioning underfoot
- Soft synthetic midfoot saddle wraps around the rearfoot for comfort, support and a locked down fit.
- Internal heel counter provides a snug, secure fit around the heel that enhances support and stability for higher mileage runs
- Stitch-free toe guard enhances protection and durability and provides a smooth, seamless fit through the toe box
- Molded EVA sockliner mimics the curvatures of the foot for enhanced comfort and underfoot support.
- Highly decoupled and articulated crash pad to absorb the initial shock of impact
- New, higher volume Nike® Zoom unit in the heel provides a low-profile, responsive feel with a greater amount of cushioning
- Phylite midsole provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the overall weight
- Deep, Nike Free sipes molded along the length and width of the midsole enhance flexibility and stability while retaining the traction, underfoot protection and cushioning of a shoe
- Strategically placed BRS 1000 carbon rubber enhances durability in high-wear areas
- Articulated segments of Duralon blown rubber across the forefoot add lightweight cushioning and encourage a more neutral, efficient range of motion through toe-off
- Nike+ enabled allows you to insert Nike+ technology into the shoe to keep track of your progressNike+ sensor not included
- Weight: 10.00 oz