Nike Women's Free Everyday+ 2 Running Shoe:
The Women's Free Everyday+ 2 Running Shoe was built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires lightweight cushioning.
- Material: Expansive use of breathable mesh enhances comfort and ventilation while also providing a more barefoot-like feel.
- New, modified QD-39 last provides an improved fit and has a greater sockliner allowance for added cushioning underfoot.
- Soft synthetic midfoot saddle wraps around the rearfoot for comfort, support and a locked down fit.
- Internal heel counter provides a snug, secure fit around the heel that enhances support and stability for higher mileage runs.
- Stitch-free toe guard enhances protection and durability and provides a smooth, seamless fit through the toe box.
- Molded EVA sockliner mimics the curvatures of the foot for enhanced comfort and underfoot support.
- Highly decoupled and articulated crash pad to absorb the initial shock of impact.
- New, higher volume Nike® Zoom unit in the heel provides a low-profile, responsive feel with a greater amount of cushioning.
- Phylite midsole provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the overall weight.
- Deep, Nike Free sipes molded along the length and width of the midsole enhance flexibility and stability while retaining the traction, underfoot protection and cushioning of a shoe.
- Strategically placed BRS 1000 carbon rubber enhances durability in high-wear areas.
- Articulated segments of Duralon blown rubber across the forefoot add lightweight cushioning and encourage a more neutral, efficient range of motion through toe-off. Nike+ enabled allows you to insert Nike+ technology into the shoe to keep track of your progress. Nike+ sensor not included.
- Weight: 8.00 oz.