Nike Women's Air Max+ 2010 Running Shoe:
Cushioning. Serious cushioning. Experience the soft, responsive ride of the Nike Women's Air Max+ 2010 Running Shoe. Designed with 360º of Air technology combined with innovative foam cushioning for versatile, durable, impact reducing protection paired with a thin plate to provide the firm support your foot needs each time it hits the ground, these high performance running shoes will keep you going. The waffle lugs at the outsole provide superior traction no matter where your run takes you while Flywire technology holds the foot in place and reduces slippage without adding weight or bulk to your stride. Take your running to the next level with the Nike Air Max+ 2010 Running Shoe for women.
- Best for overpronated to neutral-gait runners
- Open mesh upper for enhanced breathability
- Full-length Cushlon midsole combining plush cushioning with springy resilience
- Flex grooves at midsole for enhanced flexibility and a smooth, efficient stride
- Full-length, segmented Max Air unit provides maximum cushioning and allows for a smoother, more natural range of motion through footstrike
- Flywire for targeted support and a dynamic fit ultra-lightweight support and comfort
- Partial inner-sleeve enhances comfort and fit
- External heel counter gives you a snug, secure fit through the heel
- Heel collar that conforms to the foot for a plush, comfortable fit and feel
- Sockliner that conforms to the shape of your foot for a customized fit
- Solid rubber outsole and strategically placed lugs in the forefoot and a Waffle outsole (which also boost cushioning)
- Nike+ ready for athletes who want to measure and monitor their progress toward their goals
- Weight: 11.4 oz.