NRS Co-Pilot Knife:
The Pilot now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot Knife. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
- Material: HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Mirror finish on yellow handle model; PVD coating on black handle model
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
- Sheath Material: Glass-reinforced nylon
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections
- Blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver
- Unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release
- Contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade
- Sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener in handle
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench
- Dimensions: Overall length: 5.75", blade length: 2.25", width 1.25"
- Weight: 4.6 oz