NRS K-Pump (Mini):
You know what they say about small packages? That's right; they don't take up much space! The K-Pump (Mini) from NRS has all the rugged durability of the larger models without the bulk.
- Materials: ABS Plastic Construction - Very Strong and UV Resistant
- Compact design of the K-Pump Mini - 100s is perfect for taking along on day trips for top offs or emergency repairs without sacrificing space
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, and AD-2
- K-Pump Mini 100s- 1 lb, 3" Dia. x 15" H
- All K-Pumps float!
- Includes: Valve Adapters, Rugged Storage Bag, Two "Bungee Balls" for Securing the Pump in Your Boat, Spare O-ring is included with the pump
- Volume per Stroke: 0.3 Gal (1.2 L)
- Dimensions: K-Pump 100 - 1 lbs., 3" Dia. x 15" H.