NRS Oar Rights:
Keeps your oar blade in the right position for full-power strokes. Order a single Oar Right or a pair of them, choose Small or Large size (depending on availability).
- Material: Molded Glass fill Nylon
- Stainless steel bolts
- Fits Cataract factory rope wrap
- Spline of the Oar Right fits between the horns of an open oarlock to "lock" your oar blade in position for the most effective stroke
- You can still feather the oar blade by simply tugging the oar in so the spline of the Oar Right clears the oarlock horns
- For Carlisle and Cataract oars, use the Molded Oar Sleeve with the Oar Right for proper fit
- Oar Right clamps securely to the Molded Oar Sleeve with two beefy stainless steel bolts. (Sleeves sold separately.)
- Note: Instructions that come with the Oar Rights say to put a screw (which is provided) through the tip of the spline into the oar shaft. This is only applicable if you're using it on a wooden oar. DO NOT do this on Carlisle or Cataract oars, it can damage the shafts.
- Dimensions Large: Adjusts from 2" to 2 1/4" (Carlisle & Cataraft Oars with Oar Sleeve)
- Dimensions Small: Adjusts from 1 3/8" to 1 5/8" (Bluewater Oars and Economy Oars using XS Oar Sleeve)
- Depending on availability, choose Single (you'll get one Oar Right), or Pair (you'll get two Oar Rights)